Education & Training
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Touro University
- Bachelor of Science, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Orthopedic Board Certified Specialist - American Physical Therapy Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist - National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Personalized Blood Flow Restriction Training Specialist - Owens Recovery Science Institute
- Spinal conditions
- Sports injuries
- Strength and conditioning optimization
- Runners Analysis and treatment
- Hockey Analysis and treatment
- Shoulder dysfunction and injury
- Hip and knee dysfunction and injury
Current PositionClinic Director, Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, Ivy Rehab HSS Physical Therapy Center of Excellence
Bringing strong expertise and diverse experience to clinic leadership, Andy is wholly dedicated to returning patients to their potential quickly and safely.
He is especially focused on empowering them with self-knowledge and self-treatment techniques. He helps patients understand how their everyday postural and movement habits can be the underlying cause of their pain or lack of function.
With special expertise in musculoskeletal treatment (orthopedics), he shows patients how many orthopedic issues relate to core dysfunctions. He explains that abdominal weakness, for example, might be the driver of pain elsewhere.
Andy has deep-going interest and study in activity-related spinal conditions.
He has wide expertise in in sports medicine, sports-related injuries, and strength and conditioning with both recreational patients and elite, marathon-level athletes.
Outside his professional life, Andy enjoys playing hockey in his recreational league and taking his motorcycle out to the Rockaways for some surfing.