The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® enhances therapist’s ability to help patients recover faster. Our unique and patented unweighted rehabilitation treadmill technology:
- Allows patients to rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable patients to heal faster.
- Provides physical therapists a precise way to track patient progress, keeping patients engaged and motivated during rehab.
- Helps clinics, therapists and trainers set themselves apart by offering the most advanced physical therapy technology available.
- Acts as both a rehab device and wellness tool that gets patients excited to continue using it for training beyond short-term rehab.
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill in Action
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill is beneficial for patients looking to regain mobility, develop strength and fitness, and increase their range of motion and natural movement – all while minimizing stress on injuries and their joints. Learn more about our Clinton Hill location and the services we provide.
Therapy with AlterG
Our rehabilitation treadmill easily integrates into any clinic setting. It can be used for:
- Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Rehab after total joint replacement
- Gait training and strengthening of neurological patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients
- Weight-loss programs
- Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs
We now offer pay-as-you-go rates for the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill!
Want to try out the AlterG? Schedule an appointment to test it out yourself. We offer affordable packages for training sessions and more!