Physical Therapy in times of Coronavirus is challenging, but our Park Slope location is open and we continue to provide services. Physical Therapy is an essential business. Our providers prioritize your safety while we are working toward your recovery. We have implemented aggressive screening techniques before each patient visit. We are constantly monitoring information about the coronavirus as it becomes available from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), following directives of our local government.
We understand that recovery is time-sensitive and it is important for us to make sure that there is minimal interruption in your Physical Therapy.
Park Sports’ Response to the Coronavirus
Here are the specific steps we are taking to protect your safety:
- We provided our staff with the best possible protection, including commercial-grade N-95 masks and gloves.
- We reduced treatment area density and see only one patient an hour with no other patient present in the same room.
- We are sanitizing treatment areas after each patient including exercise equipment, door handles, light switches, treatment tables.
- We’re using EPA approved cleaners that kill coronavirus and other infectious agents.
- We are washing our hands frequently after each contact and are using alcohol-based sanitizers.
As always, we remain committed to your health and recovery. We understand your safety concerns and if you would like to speak to your provider directly please do not hesitate to call us or send us an email at email@example.com.
If you are now working remotely, or want to continue therapy in your home, we offer telehealth services.
Click here to request telehealth appointment!
We encourage you to stay informed on the situation about coronavirus in NYC. Below are some additional resources from the CDC about the virus:
CDC Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.htm
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
New York City Department of Health: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-main.page