We provide Physical Therapy in Brooklyn
We strive for clinical excellence in all aspects of patients care.
Park Sports Physical Therapy is a participating member for Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation Network and NYU/HJD Musculo-Skeletal Network for Park Slope, Brooklyn, Forte Green, Prospect Heights.
Our practice is one of the few Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy providers for Brooklyn that met high standards set by these institutions.
Physical Therapy hospital-affiliated practice and what it means for Brooklyn.
- Physical Therapy for Brooklyn is based on the scientific evidence.
- Physical Therapy for Brooklyn is delivered professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled adult and pediatric Hand Therapy is available for Brooklyn.
- Board Certified Physical and Occupational Therapist (CHT) administer Hand Therapy in Brooklyn.
- Physical Therapy for Brooklyn is delivered in a cost-effective manner.
- Our Occupational Therapy services include fabrication of customized splints, a highly specialized service is also available for Brooklyn.
To learn about physical therapy services available to Brooklyn, visit our Services Page.
Find out more about the specialty trained physical therapists in Brooklyn on our Staff Page.
To see where Park Sports Physical Therapy is in relation to Brooklyn, visit our Map/Location Page.
We offer priority appointments for post-surgical patients in need of physical therapy in Brooklyn. Visit our Contact Us Page
- Physical Therapy for Park Slope
- Physical Therapy for Sunset Park
- Physical Therapy for Brooklyn
- Physical Therapy for Fort Greene
- Physical Therapy for Prospect Heights
- Physical Therapist for Park Slope
- Physical Therapist for Brooklyn
- Hand Therapy for Brooklyn
- Hand Therapy for Park Slope
- Occupational Therapy for Brooklyn
- Occupational Therapy for Park Slope