Monday, April 9th, 2018 @ 7:00 PM
Park Sports Physical Therapy – Clinton Hill
973 Fulton Street
Brooklyn, NY 11238
The presentation will be given by Boris Gilzon, PT, DPT, OCS, CHT the owner of Park Sports Physical Therapy and an avid runner and triathlete, Nathon Turner, Certified Coach, Road Runner Clubs of America, and Nutritionist Tara Mardigan, MS, MPH, RD, AKA “The Plate Coach”.
Are you a runner looking to build speed, improve your endurance, and increase mileage safely to prep for the Brooklyn Half Marathon?
Park Sports Physical Therapy would like to invite the members of the Crown Heights Running Club to a free crash course to help improve performance and prevent injury.
The topics being covered include:
- How to prevent failure in critical joints and avoid structural imbalances.
- Muscle efficiency – making sure opposing muscle groups are performing in harmony.
- Proper running form and how to spot deficiencies.
- Benefits of training with the AlterG Anti Gravity Treadmill.
- Nutrition for runners.
- Reviewing your current training plan.
We’ll have a short Q&A section at the end the presentation.
Space is limited to 25 people. Reserve your spot today!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718.230.1180.