Physical Therapy in Park Slope
Member of Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation Network in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
Park Sports Physical Therapy is also a designated physical therapy provider for NYU / HJD Musculo-skeletal Network in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
Park Sports Physical Therapy, located in Park Slope, is a teaching center for NYU post-graduate Orthopedic Physical Therapy residency program.
In addition to the standard physical and occupational therapy services, the residents of Park Slope and surrounding communities in Brooklyn have an access to the following specialists:
- Certified Hand Therapists
- Hospital for Special Surgery credentialed Advanced Hip Clinician
- Orthopedic Certified Specialists (OCS)
- Lymphedema Advanced Clinician
Park Sports Physical Therapy staff is committed to providing an individualized, high standard physical and occupational therapy services and becoming the choice physical therapy practice for Park Slope, Brooklyn.
To learn about physical therapy services available to Park Slope community, visit our Services Page.
Find out more about the specialty trained physical therapists in Park Slope on our Staff Page.
To see where Park Sports Physical Therapy is in relation to Park Slope, visit our Map/Location Page.
We offer priority appointments for post-surgical patients in need of physical therapy in Park Slope. Visit our Contact Us Page
- Physical Therapy for Park Slope
- Physical Therapy for Sunset Park
- Physical Therapy for Brooklyn
- Hand Therapy for Brooklyn
- Physical Therapist for Park Slope
- Hand Therapy for Park Slope
- Occupational Therapy for Brooklyn
- Occupational Therapy for Park Slope