We provide Physical Therapy in Fort Greene
We strive for clinical excellence in all aspects of patients care.
Park Sports Physical Therapy is a participating member for Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation Network and NYU/HJD Musculo-Skeletal Network for Park Slope, Brooklyn, Fort Greene and Prospect Heights.
Our practice is one of the few Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy providers for Fort Greene that met high standards set by these institutions.
Physical Therapy hospital-affiliated practice and what it means for Fort Greene.
- Physical Therapy for Fort Greene is based on the scientific evidence.
- Physical Therapy for Fort Greene is delivered professionally and efficiently.
- Skilled adult and pediatric Hand Therapy is available for Fort Greene.
- Board Certified Physical and Occupational Therapist (CHT) administer Hand Therapy in Fort Greene.
- Physical Therapy for Fort Greene is delivered in a cost-effective manner.
- Our Occupational Therapy services include fabrication of customized splints, a highly specialized service is also available for Fort Greene.
To learn about physical therapy services available to Fort Greene, visit our Services Page.
Find out more about the specialty trained physical therapists in Fort Greene on our Staff Page.
To see where Park Sports Physical Therapy is in relation to Fort Greene, visit our Map/Location Page.
We offer priority appointments for post-surgical patients in need of physical therapy in Fort Greene. Visit our Contact Us Page
- Physical Therapy for Park Slope
- Physical Therapy for Sunset Park
- Physical Therapy for Brooklyn
- Physical Therapy for Fort Greene
- Physical Therapy for Prospect Heights
- Physical Therapist for Park Slope
- Physical Therapist for Brooklyn
- Hand Therapy for Brooklyn
- Hand Therapy for Park Slope
- Occupational Therapy for Brooklyn
- Occupational Therapy for Park Slope